Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Have a good dedicated server on the Ragnarok map. Looking for people to populate it....

B

Bj McLean

Have a good dedicated server on the Ragnarok map. Looking for people to populate it. THERE IS A 3 DAY GRACE FOR ALL NEW COMERS. It is not istant tame or breeding but it is fast. It's not max weight or health but the stats are boosted some. 14x gather and you get to max level fast. ORP is enabled to eliminate the offline raids. We are on day 166 in game and have a battle arena made for events. We Will also be doing loot crate searches . Dino events, and raid bases with loot. Also open to all ideas from the public. Admins are raidable and will raid/ counter raid all legitly. The admins base is 100 percent legit grinded out and built. We will NOT give starter packs or Spawn stuff in for trade or sell. There will eventually be a community shop were just not sure yet when where or how it will be run. If you somehow lose something that is beyond your control simple record it and send us the video and we would replace what we can within reason. There are usually between 3-20 players on and players from the US, Canada, the UK, Australia so different times are more populated then others. There have been people that got raided and left the server (not raided by admins) and could be unused structures in build spots you may want. Again simply message an admin and we would be happy to help you out. Looking to have a good community that gets along, and not so many trolls if possible. Bring your friends and have a good time. Thanks if anybody has questions let me know. Sorry I'm just an admin not the host so i do not know what the exact stats are but ill help with anything the best I can. The host gamertag is SurviveTheArk44. Absolutley No admin abuse here the only thing we spawn in is community building supplies and event stuff admins play legit cause all of us ourselves were tired of abusive admins

M

Mark Pilbeam

Can i join please gamertag is PILBEAM82

B

Bj McLean

Yes the host gamertag is survivetheark44 add it and join game through there :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom