Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Has anyone got a primitive+ server where its just full pvp, on ragnarok and is...

C

Chlo Fletcher

Has anyone got a primitive+ server where its just full pvp, on ragnarok and is decently populated and new

M

Mark Stephens

Primitive?

C

Chris Wagner

You want primitive +

C

Chlo Fletcher

ohhhhh truee

C

Chlo Fletcher

changed it ty

M

Micah Young

I'm currently playing on a prim+ ragnarok pvp server. Its been up for a good 2 weeks? Usually see anywhere from 5 to 20 people online

C

Chris Wagner

Armor goes upto flak. Though it’s renamed as iron. No metal structures. There’s thatch wood stone. Also lumber and concrete. There Viking axes and battle axes. Indy forge still a things. Just much smaller. Alchemy bench is similar to chem bench.

H

Hannah McLaughlin

We are prim+ on rag and populated! We are Pvpve though so there is a small amount of pve but there's more pvp than pve! Lmk if interested :)

M

Mitchell Wood

UK HOSTED SERVER
NO SALT, NO RULES OF ENGAGEMENT THREE ALLIANCE WARFARE SERVER.

The tRust Cluster

CrossArk will be enabled as soon as it's functional we are currently hit by a bug meaning we can't be both joinable and enable the Cluster.

Prim+ Pure PvP
Max Player, Level 500
Tamed Dinos can gain up to 300+ levels.
NO WHALES
x5 pick up, high harvest node health.

Player stats x2
Weight x5

This is a cluster based around Ground Combat Player versus Player combat, thus most combat Dino's or Dino's that could be used to raid are untameable.

There are no flying mounts tameable.

Shoulder mounts, Horses and Dogs are the only tameable creatures as are a few other necessary tames such as bee's for prim+ items, Ovis for wool farming Etc.

Most "Dinosaurs" are removed to offer a more Rust/Medieval world feel. The world is far from safe/empty.

The Diplocaulus is tameable as it can be used as both a scuba tank and a underwater mount.

Ships have a massive limit. X50. If you actually hit the limit i'll increase it. I love big boats and I can not lie.

Leedsichthys do not spawn.

Everyone/Every tribe who join will pledge to join either the Green, Red or Blue.

These three teams are called "tRusts" each will be made up of multiple tribes all working together under one objective.

Kill, slaughter and destroy the other two tRusts without discretion

As long as you don't raid someone in your Team I don't care how you PvP.

At your team's Obelisk you will find free Paint of your colour, you are to make your team choice obvious on armour / bases so you can easily identify enemies/ Allies. You'll also pick up your starter pack here.

Starter Pack If you register;

150 Equus
150 Hyenadon
Musket
Metal Tools
50 bullets
200 BushBerries

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Joey Cain

Chay Smith

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom