Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Has anyone been getting any friend requests from very....weird people here? I keep...

• Thread starter Jason Todd Anderson
  • Start date
J

Jason Todd Anderson

Has anyone been getting any friend requests from very....weird people here? I keep getting them, like, a LOT, and I'm talking VERY weird people. I know this isn't switch related but I'm asking because it's group related.

L

Lenny Guerrero

i mean ive posted my friend code here a few times and have a good chunk amount of friends on here

L

Lenny Guerrero

i dont mind it though :p the more people i have added the more i can play with when animal crossing comes out Lol

B

Bella Hale

Oh wait. I thought you meant on Facebook. Yeah I have max friends on the switch. Lol. Probably should delete a few but it's all good

G

Gemmol Lodovicus

i guess no one like me i got none

D

Dennis Morales

Im with him I haven't gotten any all I have are people I know in the real world which makes a total of 3 people

L

Lenny Guerrero

Bruv well hit up my friends list and join the party!!

L

Lenny Guerrero

J

Jason Todd Anderson

I mean on facebook. And I mean pages that aren't family friendly in any way at all.

L

Lenny Guerrero

Ah ok Lol yeah I have a few people added from this group but nothing creepy. Just some people that agreed with my opinions or had similar experiences when playing

J

Jason Todd Anderson

Yeah, the ones I've been getting.....

E

Eugene Gian-Mendro Alcoseba Zabate

Well they probably think you are like them...birds of the same feather.

C

Cesar Neg

When you get a friend request you can see where it came from. For example, I got some after the Splatoon test, and a couple ones after the Arms one. You could go and add people that way as well.

C

Clint Fronterhouse

Only a couple ppl added me from here but they're all cool. But wat what do u mean by not family friendly??? Like nudity?

T

Tim Benitez

On Facebook?

J

Jackson Konecny

Nope.

P

Paige Tuttle

Since i joined some of the nintendo groups on facebook a when the switch came out, i have been getting facebook friend requests from really weird people who are creepy.

B

Bella Hale

Oh gosh. Sorry guys.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom