Contact advertising [email protected]

Hanzo with scatter arrow is the definition of cancer and trash. Discuss

• Thread starter Sourav Chowdhury
  • Start date
S

Sourav Chowdhury

Hanzo with scatter arrow is the definition of cancer and trash.

Discuss

G

Grim Mandex

great

R

Rmon Robinson

Idk. Im only gold so Im sure my opinion doesn't matter. But I find Junkrat to be alot more cancer. I've seen PoTG when he literally didn't do anything but fire and forget and get a double kill. He literally looked right, shot, and just looked left and started shooting the team and he got a double kill from it.

D

Dinis Pedroso

Thats why he is getting reworked, cant wait for the Volley and Jump ability but im curious if its gonna be possible to get his pixel spray afterwards, its gonna be a lot harder.

B

Brandon Larren

Stick to playing Mercy

L

Leonardo Varela

No.
One tricks who refuse to change hero even when they are clearly underperforming are the actual definition of PURE cancer.
Period.

B

Brendon Alexander

No argument there.

E

Ethan Knight

yeah
as a hanzo main I just don't touch it
I feel a lot better just nailing clean headshots rather than cheesing
besides coming up against a cocky enemy hanzo who still fucks up using scatter is too satisfying. I welcome the upcoming changes

A

Ayu Shizuku

Why is everyone writing this "discuss" shit.

A

Adam Bahadur

I abuse the scatter especially against tanks. Why? Because why spend 10 seconds trying to kill a tank when I can do it in 1

A

Anthony Santiago

Why you were using your unoriginal, typical overwatch words like “cancer and trash” I’m surprised you didn’t throw in “toxic”

S

Sourav Chowdhury

Fuck off anyone tryin to flame me. Coz I know and you all know weda you admit it or not, that no abilities should be able to 1 shot tanks. I was playing comp and with orissa, the scatter arrow completely 1 shot me out of nowhere. I admit I m not the best player, but I m not a trash nub either. But this ability is pure fucking cancer.

S

Sourav Chowdhury

Also I have decided to not play comp until this fucking shit is reworked.

C

Chris Cushman

They're getting rid of it anyway

E

Eric Parish

Complaining long after they announced Hanzo is getting reworked.

gg

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom