Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys,sry to disturb u Bt i'm just here to ask a question I'm saving saving money so...

A

Al'ameen Ahmad

Guys,sry to disturb u
Bt i'm just here to ask a question
I'm saving saving money so that when february comes,i cn buy FarCry5,bt my friend said i shuld buy just cause 3,so guys i knw some of u hav played nd experience just cause 3,so wat do u tink?Does the just cause 3 hav graphics?Hoping someone could help me

N

Nh Nafee

U can try just cause 3

Y

Yousef Baitalmal

Wat

J

James Baker-Hewitt

graphics don't make games good. Farcry 5 isn't out yet so we don't know how good it will be. Just cause is pretty fun for mucking around and explosions but you need a decent pc

A

Al'ameen Ahmad

Ok #James,bt wat do u tink,shuld i buy the just just cause 3 or i shuld continue wit my saving?

J

James Baker-Hewitt

If you don't know wait and save. Plus the sales are coming now so if you can wait you'll have more money plus the games will be cheaper.

R

Richie Newton

Just Cause 3 is an amazing game honestly. It's one of my favorites.

A

Al'ameen Ahmad

Ok,thanks for the advice,guess far cry5 hav to wait

B

Basim Muhammad

Save money brother

R

Ryan Pattinson

Just Cause 3 is really bad. It's very repetitive and there's almost no story. It's only fun for some of the physics stuff you can do, but it's not worth the price tag.
The Far Cry games probably aren't worth the price they charge, either. I don't think 5 will be much different.
If you're in a position where you need to save money, you can always pirate games and use that money on more important things until you have the spare cash to pay for games.

A

Adam Hitchin

Just Cause 3
Hands Down!!!

N

Nathan Burg

Sand lasagna pec bich bob

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom