Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys need a suggestion.. i have pg279q,i think those are backlights bleed? Replace or not?

H

Harley Gahol

Guys need a suggestion.. i have pg279q,i think those are backlights bleed? Replace or not?

A

Allen Hall

I think they all have it. Mine does but just in top right corner.

H

Harley Gahol

Can i see yours? This is my 2nd monitor.. waiting for the refund with the other one..

A

Allen Hall

I'm at work till 6:30 or I'd gladly show you. If it bothers you then return it man, from what I hear they are different so maybe you'll get one with less bleed or buy a TN panel.

T

Tim Jelinek

Mine does the same. Nothing to worry about. How often do you sit there and stare at a black screen?

I can also upload a pic tonight

M

Michael Bunn

This is mine it looks bad in the pic but it’s got no backlight bleed. It’s just the Antiglare coating that the camera picks up on.

A

André Reis

Mine has the same, I only noticed that on the horizontal blackbars in movies, but you get used to it
Still worth go IPS and get amazing color and viewing angles than average TN stuff

S

Steven Gunnoe

Its normal for an ips to do that. You have to take good with the bad on all types of panels. I am a VA fan if its a good one, but even the good ones will have a little ghosting, but love that contrast.

J

Jacob Johnson

Most of that is ips bleed. The yellowish colour is backlight bleed

J

Jorge Silva

Replace !!!! I did it with mine

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom