Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Grumpy old man looking for an adult guild na (pc). All classes at 335 but Im casual at...

D

Donny Simmons

Grumpy old man looking for an adult guild na (pc). All classes at 335 but Im casual at best. Never ran raid or nightfall but want to. My guild died. I tend to swear a tad during crucible. Warchild1395

D

Donny Simmons

I am the only cat left from a 78 dude guild...guess that is the state of the game right now.

J

Jared Duran

pretty much. i don't hate the game, i just haven't found anything worth my time to do.

Raids and nightfall are a chore because you have to find people, the game wont do it for you which is stupid.

Z

Zack Disalvo

I'll hop on later and may have a few peeps on in guild. Usually there are atleast 3-5 on when I'm on. I haven't done raid but Nightfall. I need a new mic for pc then I'll do raid. I'm down for NF though and i know of some people who will join

D

Donny Simmons

Well. I do understand the problems....I just like to run publics and use different weapons and skills. A bit of discovery I suppose.

P

Patrick Alexander

If your on NA. Scions of the 7th Legion is an active 24 person clan.
We are very helpful when it comes to helping get ppl geared properly.
We are a casual clan that enjoys raiding once a week and getting our weeklys done.
If you interested send me a friend request.
Dreadloch#11510

We are mostly working class adults that enjoy playin the game and bsing with each other.

D

Donny Simmons

Add me please...I would love an active guild.

P

Patrick Alexander

Just got home... will add you shortly

P

Patrick Alexander

Bnet request sent

D

Donny Simmons

Resend plz

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom