Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Greetings Ark community I am here today to recruit for my server Ark Realm EST My...

R

Robert Larocco

Greetings Ark community
I am here today to recruit for my server Ark Realm EST
My server is ran a certain way allow me to explain.
From Sunday night at 6 p.m. the server turns into Grind Time. Grind Time Grind Time AKA PVE mode, is a mode that people uses to build their base tame dinos safely and securely without the worry of another player. But this will only last till Friday at 6 p.m. at night. Once the server goes down and comes back up it will enter PVP in end Grind Time AKA PVE. At this point multiple tribes are going to war to kill each other looting bodies killing dinos and so on. This is how Ark realm EST is run. The reason is where is the fun in killing that one guy in thatch underwear? Do not get me wrong we do have our set of rules for the server. So if you're looking for a server to play on want to get away from officials you're welcome to Ark realm EST join the realm join us on Facebook Ark realm EST we are a growing community and will continue to grow we will be going to the rented servers when they are available. We have four administrators who which are paying out-of-pocket for the server for the community to play on for free. For more information please send me a message thank you for your time and reading my text God bless

O

Owen Stiller

Join fb page, will be adding and joining server tonight

J

John Day

Hey whats the new fb page?

J

John Day

Nvm just requested the join page lol. Couldnt find it yesterday

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom