Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Got admin wiped last night. Another server who claims admin doesn't raid.. our turrets...

J

Joshua Duncan

Got admin wiped last night. Another server who claims admin doesn't raid.. our turrets killed him the first time so he came back in god mode.

J

Joshua Duncan

Don't play on this SGR Ark Server.. host said he'd sort it all out after one of his admins were wiping us..then he blocked me on fb page and banned from server

C

Craig Dodge

Mate just get a ps4 join my Server. You can do what you want.. it's chilled

M

Martin Lowe

im only admin on mine and i dont raid unless ppl allow me to raid them for fun or if someone keeps breaking rules and they get kicked then i have my fun on the base they left behind. search times shadow ark on fb if you interested. exp 8 tamin 9 gather 9 boosted weight on dinos reduced water and food drain on player and boost maturity.

J

Joshua Henstock

I raid ....I die alot to like so much love it. As Terry Cribb

C

Colin Cunningham

Sound like he's tried to copy my server name witch is SnGs Ark been around for way over a year 100% no admin abuse

R

Raymond Ibarra

Weither you deserved it or not is not for me to say but its always painfull to see the tribe log full of red

J

Joshua Duncan

Martin Lowe would you be okay with me bringing 8 people with me? The issue we keep running into on servers is we get too big too fast and the admin can't handle it

M

Martin Lowe

you can but tribe limit is 7, we have another tribe that had 10 ppl so they spkit into 2 tribes and allied and built close to each other. just make sure they all join group, read and comment on pinned post.

S

Steven Rowley

Scorched Earth Server Stats

Water drain 0.2

Taming x5

Baby consumption 0.01

Mature rate x5

Hatch x50

Gather x2

Mating interval 0.25

Unlimited mind wipes

Weight per level you and dino x3

XP multiplier x3

Spoil x2

Fishing and loot crates x3

Crafting x2

No cave or resource building. No being a twat.

Host gt SirRollsalotARK
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

James Alexander

What a chump...lvl 150011..really?? Hahahahah

S

Signore Giuseppe Martelli

Friend xxbripolarxxark it's all adults with only the host as admin and he don't play much. Everything is boosted but not to much.

B

Brian Teal

SWFLArkhood is another great server, with 0 admin abuse. People deal with their own problems. Cries to admin get ignored.

T

Thomas Carmen

Come to the server Fiber Pickers
No admin abuse. Fun events and balanced rates!

A

Adamus Dhiren Smith

This page should ban people who bitch

C

Connor Parrinder

Lol. We held off the Admins of TMLD ARK SERVER and they had to use a command to delete our base.

W

Weston Brockley

150,00 lvl argy? That's all you can think of for admin abuse.

L

Leighton Trussler

Join Arkadm1n there is no admin in this server just class people to talk to and everyone friendly and help each other out

J

Jo Vincent

Ark ...

C

Cory Huddleston

Of all creatures he comes back with a argy lol wth

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom