Contact advertising [email protected]

Good gaming mouse and keyboard I was thinking asus rog spatha but the price is alot

R

Rudy Sanchez

Good gaming mouse and keyboard I was thinking asus rog spatha but the price is alot

J

Juan Gomez

G502 or g602. And any mechanical keyboard

C

Chris Steezmour-Fussell

G502 hands down. Mechanical keyboard, recommend going into a store and testing out the different cherry switches, I personally like Browns. Using a k70 corsair and been really enjoying it

A

Anthony McCauley

Ducky or WASD for a keyboard, Logitech or Roccat for a mouse.

P

Peter Quinn

Zowie fk2 and any decent reviewed mechanical keyboard.

R

Robert Clark

Anything that works for you. It also depends on your price range, you can get some decent mechanical keyboards floating around the 45-60$ range if you do your homework. Same goes for mice, you can get some decent ones on the cheap if you do your due diligence.

P

Pedro Cottim

Do you play e sports? Or you just play casually? For e sports i recommend Logitech, Razer DeathAdder Elite Rival 300 / 310 (mine) or Zowie Ec1-a / ec2-a. If its for casual games just pick a confortable one of good brand, its enough. For keyboard if its for esports, get a fast response one like mx brown or red (pretty silent too). If its for writing and playing normal games you can get mx blues or greens that have a very satisfying typing experience. All of this is my opinion ofc

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom