Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Good day , My mate and myself have just left our old server we made and we are looking...

C

Codey Engelbrecht

Good day , My mate and myself have just left our old server we made and we are looking for another one .
-10 - 20 x taming
-Friendly admins who don’t cheat/spawn and wipe
-Unofficial server
-PvP

There are 8 of us in the tribe , comment a/your server gametag below and post the stats of the server so that I can discuss with my mates

Have a good one !

S

Scott Standring

ArkLifeNLF pal I'm admin on it loads of room and plenty of events starting just need the population to be higher really good server ping no more than 50 only time it goes down if for updates or tweeks to the server settings come give it ago you get a starter pack aswel

M

Marc Sugden

M

Matt Chesser

Join StratusArk, prim+ with countries/factions on the center. I'll be on. After work in 6 hours

C

Chris Mack

Check out the server Brothaz N Armz. It is a PVP server with offline raiding protection. It is moderately boosted (see specific stats at Brothaz-N-Armz 24/7 ARK PVP server. All the tribes work together and we have folks from all over the world playing on this server. If you join, you even Get a starter pack which includes a flyer!

B

Bradley Hedtke

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom