Contact advertising [email protected]

Going to try to make a comeback to PC

J

Jimmy Carr

Going to try to make a comeback to PC

K

Killian Bowker

The only thing that is not better than my tower that I have is the graphics card

J

Jimmy Carr

Yeah, the graphics card I think is actually a step back from my old laptop, but I'm hoping the brand switch (was MSi) will eliminate the issues I had with that one.

J

Jimmy Carr

Plus, this website had some gnarly deals for Cyber Monday and they install everything for $35. The amount of free gear they gave me (mouse, mousepad, beanie, flat brim) and the $5 headset made it more than worth it to me. On top of that, my budget was $1500, and I'm going to be able to write this off as a purchase for school.

K

Killian Bowker

I just wanted to build my computer just in case anything breaks I know where and how to replace it

J

Jimmy Carr

If I had the know how, I would have gone that route. The plus side is that iBuyPower will build a custom PC for you, you just buy the parts from them and they do it all.

K

Killian Bowker

When I built my computer I did not know where to start but a quick google search and BAM I know how to build a computer

J

Jimmy Carr

Google has all the answers

S

Sara Jean

all hail google

E

Emil Ferrer

uh.. i7 and a 1050? better look for an i5 + 1050ti or 1060.

N

Nathan Hobbs

I got a i7 7700 hq and 1050ti for 1100 CAD

H

Hiro Kimiko Yukki

dont buy this shit , it has a bad config , you can buy a better one

B

Björn Gonzales

Price?

B

Björn Gonzales

For mobile use i have a Lenovo Legion with the Same specs :D

H

Hope Daigneault

Is a laptop a must because you probably can get basically the same build way cheaper as a desktop

J

Jimmy Carr

Has to be a laptop. That way I can justify it for school use too.

C

Christian Wilson

buy a desktop tape a monitor to it call it a laptop

J

Jo Rosimo

Probably overpriced. Unless you really need the mobility of a laptop, Highly recommend on building a custom pc

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom