Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Going back to the island all are welcome Monitored pvp. No raiding small tribes. Raid...

T

TY Klafki

Going back to the island all are welcome Monitored pvp. No raiding small tribes. Raid same size tribes or bigger. beginning pack is one dino of your chose no wyverns or giga for beginner Dino there will be a store and a community area

M

Marcus Jordan

Sounds boring.

T

TY Klafki

What’s boing about it

J

Jared Kiehl

I actually like the idea

C

Christopher Crews

Seems pretty damn fair and i get tired of fighting 4 man tribes. Whats pretty funny about though is guys like you Marcus Jordan probably offline people and hes so good at pvp.

M

Marcus Jordan

Lol not really I prefer to play the defensive route but eh. Just shared my opinion. No need to let it ruin your night friend.

C

Christopher Crews

And you offline solo players.

C

Christopher Crews

Im just being real with ya.

M

Marcus Jordan

Nah you're just making assumptions and stating your own opinion of what you think I do. That's cool man. I'm not bothered by it :)

C

Christopher Crews

I get you sharing your opinion but your bashing this good idea these people for there server. People call you out and o its just my opinion now. Why leave your crap opinion if you dont care.

M

Marcus Jordan

Why delete it? We all make assumptions. My assumption is that dedis with so many rules sound boring. Just like your assumption without knowing anything about me is that I like to offline people.

We could both be wrong. We could both be right. Won't know until we know, ya know? It's a public forum. Cool thing about that is I can leave my opinion on it even if you don't like it :)

C

Christopher Crews

True so much beef between dedi and official players. I always wonder what makes official better

D

Dustin Gray

Good lord official is for no lifes .....
Dedi is best for ppl that have a life end of

C

Christopher Crews

Amen Dustin grey

T

TY Klafki

I agree with you on that Dustin grey

C

Christopher Crews

Yo TY Klafki ill join up

M

Marcus Jordan

I work 75 hours a week. Defo don't have a life. Helps when you have friends. About 24 of them actually :)

B

Brandon Ackers

I recently joined a mega tribe on official,,, (by the way I own my own dedicated server) and Holly shit,,,, 3 weeks I lasted. I also got a full time job working 50 hours a week and get to play 5 to 6 hours a day and even at that still felt like nothing I did made an impact to the tribe,, so painful doing normal things like feeding baby's, meet and berry runs, doing metal runs was just a joke flying half way across the map just for 1500 metal. Do that 6 times just to fill the ind forge, lol. I had to reevaluate my situation and decided to start my server back up, lol

G

Grant Gillett

So if I’m a 1person tribe and can acquire a carno on day one.. grenades and c4on day 2.. I can continuously raid small wood and stone beach tribes driving them off the beaches or the server yes?

G

Grant Gillett

Starting Dino.... Megalinia or Therizino... both are trolltacular...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom