Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Getting ready to play some Switch! Let me see what your joy cons look like I was...

J

JoAnn Troncillito

Getting ready to play some Switch! Let me see what your joy cons look like I was lucky enough to get the Splatoon 2 Limited Edition ones #GamerGirl #VideoGames #NintendoSwitch #Splatoon2 #LetMeSeeYourJoyCons

I

Isabella Hale

Here's mine and my husband's! Cameron Hale

A

Andrew Harvey

Been using this and loving it.

G

Greg Maniha

I really like those Splatoon 2 Joycon controllers. I'm out of town with two of my Switches & don't have my complete setup with me so I'm going to have to describe it as best as possible. I've got one black joycon switch, two neon joycon switches, one second set of black joycons, two additional sets of neon joycons, one additional set of yellow/ARMS joycons, two black pro controllers, one Splatoon 2 pro controller, and one xenoblade pro controller. This pretty much allows for every Switch to have at least one pro controller and one extra set of joycons. I've got myself, my two kids, my fiancé, her two kids, and a bunch of Switches between them all. Can't complain!

A

Abigail Nazareno

Customed sky blue and white all the way for me. :3

C

Collier Godfrey

-Neon blues semi-permanently for handheld.
-Skyrim skinned original grey with black grips and strap strip (mutilated, lol) are my favorite for docked. Never tried a pro controller but I like having freedom to put my arms wherever and always feel wrong going back to other controllers so I’m passing on one.

R

Rob A Barnhill

I was only able to get the grey joy con switch . I’m loving all of these !

Z

Zach Allemon

Normal grey

J

John Garcia

Gold here

B

Bonnie Cheung

クエバズ マービン

A

Alex Christie

Just the normal grey:(

A

Anders Salvesen

Your controller got one of those weird ears too

M

Mario S Alvarado

Mine!!

J

Joshua Craig

J

Jan Almer

SMO Red + BotW Starter Kit Clear Case

A

AJ Alvarado

Haven’t gotten one yet. Worked on getting a 4k tv this holiday. Should be getting one soon. The splatoon one is the one I want. Unless a monster hunter one pops out of nowhere.

D

Dustin Maki

I just have the regular gray ones. When I bought the Switch they didn't have the Red and Blue one in stock. I haven't gone to get a case for the controllers at all yet. They're just plain gray at the moment. LOL

C

Cullen Case

Beautiful

S

Salvador Guerrero

Yay Nintendo rules

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom