Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Getting back into ark any good boosted servers for rangnarock or island or whatever...

J

Jesse Lyngkuist

Getting back into ark any good boosted servers for rangnarock or island or whatever want a pretty friendly server please

J

Jerry Brown

J

Joe Farrar

C

Craig Melville

D

Dan Collins

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Dan Collins

7 maps on a cluster ^

J

James Williamson

G

Gavin Manson

J

John Sikima

ARKSILENCE12

L

Luke Morgan

Z

Zach Davis

T

Tommy Childress

PM sent

A

Ash Vickers

M

Matthew Paul Hunter

PVP weekends and a white flag rule in effect. PM me for a more detailed list of the server settings. Server events! Custom drops! Abberation dinos and Engrams! Come join the fun!

B

Billy Brownlee

I have an amazing one and I’m looking for tribe mates pm me if interested

H

Hanna Milby

Welcome to The Ark Life server. We are a nitrado ran server with slightly boosted stats and events 3 to 4 times a week that will let you earn currency and tames. We will have starters for new comers. There is a store and cc for everyone to use. Even a bank to store stuff in. We are PvP in the wild 24/7 and base raiding is only Fri-Sun. We allow full time Pve players. Pve players will have a "bubble" to protect them from any raiding. We are a fun group and love to play together. So, come join our Ark family!! Hope to see you soon! Happy arking!
Xp- 2x
Harvesting- 5x
Taming- 15x
Mating- .5 (for more babies)
Hatch speed- 15x
Mature spees- 10x
Most player stats have a boost of 5x
Dino have a weight boost of 8x and the rest of the stats are 2x
Max level dino is 300
You get enough engrams to unlock all items.
(Currently working of custom drops and new dinos)
This is a rag map.

R

Randy Moody

If you tired of the laggy nitrando servers and admin abuse add macserver profile, this is a boosted server xp 10 ,taming 10 weight 10 and gathering at 8 there are no admins active on server except to do dino wipes and maintenance on server also that means there are no starters this is a server for real ark soldiers wanting to play the game the way it's meant to be played with less grind, again add servermac profile and wait to be added and then have fun you won't be disappointed.

C

Cheyenne Switzer

C

Chadd Harrah

D

Drew Smith

EX0DUSXxX

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom