Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Getting back into ark and playing on ragnarok when I realized something. If you pay...

N

Nate K Tucker

Getting back into ark and playing on ragnarok when I realized something. If you pay attention to the Ragnarok trailer, all of the cool areas shown in it are already accessible in the 25% of the map we have right now. That 25% is so large it is already as big as the Island just about but with may more structures and cool landscapes. And we have 75% more coming and no idea what is in it

K

Katie Spidergirl Buller

Pretty sure its 25% more to come and its 75% done. Least that what iv been seeing

B

Brian Messenger

^

J

John Roth

Have they not put it the chests and what not yet?? I found the devourer artifact but no good loot chests yet

R

Ronan Scholar

Got your percentages mixed up there. But yeah it's bloody massive. Amazing. And I love the rivers and waterfalls

A

Anthony Davis

Is there still server transfers mostly why I stopped playing

J

Jesse Wilson

The map feels off to me. I'm not sure why. It feels scattered.

C

Cathy Ann Elford Ezekiel

We have 75% and 25% still to come but yes it's already bigger then any other map we have.

B

Benjamin Chantrey

I believe the last 25% is a desert area? Well at least some of it

B

Benjamin Chantrey

Because if you fly to the edge of the map and look through the barriers, you can see a desert area. They also need to add a few more caves/dungeons and the tek cave I think. Don't quote me on it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom