Contact advertising [email protected]

For those who own a nintendo switch. You see, i am planned on getting it with 2-3...

D

Devon Tingle

For those who own a nintendo switch.

You see, i am planned on getting it with 2-3 games for my birthday and was wondering what 2 or 3 games would you Recommend?

S

Stitched Sketch

What's in your collection so far and when is your bday?

J

Jonathan Loera

Blaster Master Zero on the e-shop, azure striker gunvolt pack, Skyrim (or Zelda BOTW). Don’t forget to grab a big storage memory card for the Switch, very important.

M

Muhammad Al-Muthakkir

Breath of the wild and Mario are must haves so definitely get those two. As for your third game it really depends I would say give an eShop exclusive game a try like Stardew Valley, Steamworld Dig 2,Blaster Master etc.

R

Rosemarie Kind

Bayonetta will be on it 2 games for price of one in a couple weeks

W

Wyndham Barros

If you want games already out, get Zelda Breath of the Wild, Mario Odysssey and Skyrim.

S

Stacie Zinser

The first three I got were Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe which are solid choices.

D

David Norris Durfee

What kind of games do you like

N

Nikk Caputo

Don’t listen to them, get Zelda MARIO and STARDEW VALLEY

G

Gabriel Gaddi

I would recommend Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Mario Odyssey/BOTW, and Splatoon 2/Mario Kart 8. Imo, this gives a decent variety.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - JRPG game. Strongly recommend if you are a jprg fan. Fun and many hours of gameplay. I have 100 hours in and still not done. (I am biased towards this game also so take my opinion as you want to)

Mario Odyssey/BOTW Though BOTW is definitely best for open world experience, odyssey is still super fun and both kind of let you do what you want, though Odyssey is bit more linear. However recommend both, but if limited to choice of 2-3 games, I would choose one for now and get the other one at a later point. Either game will also keep you busy long enough until you can get the other.

Splatoon 2/Mario Kart 8 - Just a fun and relaxing games. Just when you want to play with others or take a break from the RPGs.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom