Contact advertising [email protected]

For those of you who are Twitch streamers, how is it? I have been considering getting...

K

Kevin Stiles

For those of you who are Twitch streamers, how is it? I have been considering getting into it for fun when I play

K

Kevin Stiles

What's a recommended software to use for it?

W

Walter Steven Paul

What system are you on?

V

Vynyl Shiro

If it comes to Overwatch streaming, no one will care about you unless you're a Top 500, PC player and talk a lot of shit about xQc and/or Seagull.

R

Ryan Peterson

Streaming is all what you make of it. If you wanna build a little community then you gotta network and put yourself out there. If you want to just kinda go live whenever and see who pops by, you can do that too. Like i said, it's what you make of it

D

Darion Hood

It pays good, enough to keep me living.

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

I have a lot of fun streaming! I'm small but I get decent viewers because I'm really active in other streamer's chats so people know me.

M

Matthew Willis

I only stream once or twice a week and only have 14 followers, but it's fun! Spend a few hours a week talking to people, drinking a bit, and playing video games. Good stress reliever from my 2 year old too.

J

Justin Imperial

i also stream whenever i play but i get 0 viewers if i play popular games like overwatch :(

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom