Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One For Dedicated servers but feel free to voice Is it stupid to give starter packs in a...

M

Michael Modss

For Dedicated servers but feel free to voice
Is it stupid to give starter packs in a super boosted server?
8x gather ect
I know it brings people in but that's like buying your clients

J

Joey Williams

I don't need a starter I end up giving out starters because I usually don't care and have extras all about helping out..

C

Casper Casper

Don't give starters, it makes the sever un balanced in fairness my opinion. Literally with 8x gather rate someone can hit a few rocks with an axe get enough metal ore to melt down and make a metal pic axe. Bola a ptera and kill a few ants for chitin to make the saddle. I'd up xp gain if it's not already. It's nice if one can actually learn the engrams needed early game.

Q

Quentin Thompson

I'm that situation just boost drops by 2or3

K

Kevin Pryor

Our server is x5 on all . We offer a flyer/worker dino but doesnt have to be accepted and its given when im not busy . About half of the population accepted but they r only given at lvl 100 . So nothing amazing

B

Brandon Williams

I wouldn't say it's stupid to give them in my opinion but I personally wouldn't. There's no need for a starter in a super boosted server. Everything is so easy anyways.

C

Casper Casper

I along with many would take full advantage of the starter tames. Accumulating many and breading the tits off them. Than some poor sucker will be crying in chat asking for another starter kit while I'm cherry picking them just because I can. To me starter kits servers are troll servers.

J

Joe Marble

Depends on how boosted. Like the server I'm admin on we're slightly more than official so metal tools would be great

D

Dave Carroll

I like to hand out low level, hard to tame starter animals that may not last very long, but are definitely fun to play with. Average low level for whatever your difficultly is set at. ..

J

James Clayton

Finally someone with a brain who didn't make it an open poll

M

Micah Allee

I am in a boosted server where they give new people a Wyvern or Griffin but that's it. Everything else is earned and we don't even have boosted gathering really (boosted XP, taming, breedinf)

R

Robert Larocco

If you're on Ragnarok Ragnarok provide you a starter packs just go under one of the obelisk and you'll see em on the beach line in the yellow box so I wouldn't provide them with shit no matter what the Boost is

R

Robert Davis

Maybe offer a tape or some other flyer just because it makes life easier... But otherwise no if the server is boosted no reason for a starter

D

Daniel Crawley

Goddamn millenials

R

Roel Buentello

Industal forge and chem bench !!

B

Bullet Howard

Geting something to fly around the map on would work just fine but giving to be friendly ...nothing wrong with that

M

Mike Mcphee

B

Bullet Howard

Lol

P

Pamela Newman Espinosa

I leveled up so quickly, I don't think I really needed one - good thing since I didn't know about them anyway ☺.

M

MattKate Lafond

I think starters are alright to a certain extent. Maybe just basic tools....a pick...hatchet..water jar...but otherwise the whole point of the game (to me personally)is to craft and build things on my own to gain XP and levels....Id rather work my ass off for what Ive got than have a handout. I do understand wanting to attract players to a server or help out complete noobs that are just starting the game now with ragnarok out...but id join a server regardless of what package they had to offer upon starting.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom