Contact advertising [email protected]

For all you guys debating on a prebuilt vs a custom build. This just went on sale today.

J

Jorge Lupercio

For all you guys debating on a prebuilt vs a custom build. This just went on sale today.

A

Austin Santini

Damn, I should have just held off starting my own now. This is only about $150 more than what I'm already building now, with almost the same stuff.

J

Joshua Groves

hey that's a good price

W

Will Oritz

I bought that same PC last month. It's awesome. I love it.

C

Cody McGrath

my friend came up with a list that is close to this price but a little better ... i am going to change out the fan to a liquid cooler
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

G

Gavin Koo

No satisfaction in buying a prebuilt, building a pc makes you feel accomplished

J

Jacob Acra

Still would want a stock cooler and a no name power supply

J

Jacob Acra

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Mike Stockmar

When you buy a pre built computer you pay a premium for it being "plug in and go"

J

Jorge Lupercio

If you say so

J

Jacob Acra

Literally made a more reliable system for the same price

J

Jorge Lupercio

Lol I've bought just as many as I have built and never had issues so reliablity is a personal opinion unless of course we're talking important components like cpu motherboard or gpu. There was a time it was cheaper to build but not now. Unless you have a custom case with custom led components there is literally no point at least for the moment in building your own.

J

Jacob Acra

No name power supply in the pre built, crappy cpu cooler, and no clue what brand and speed the SSD is.

J

Jacob Acra

And like I said building the pcpartpicker list I made is a couple bucks cheaper

J

Jorge Lupercio

I'll just leave this here.

M

Mike Stockmar

Let's say that you were to buy a CyberPowerPC from best buy. First off they are loaded with bloatware, and if you look inside the case you'll see that they typically use the most inexpensive parts, like micro atx motherboards. Not that they are bad, but they are less expensive. So why would I want to spend $1500 on a PC that I don't get to pick all the parts for.

A

Aimee Blais

DO NOT BUY FROM IBUYPOWER OR CYBERPOWER!!! They're the same company and a scam. They have zero quality control and don't care about their customers. Avoid all their products!!!

C

Christopher Montgomery

Don't do it go to a local shop support a local company. Good for your own areas economy too.

W

Will Oritz

A

Alan Elliser

And it's sold out

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom