Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Finally taking the plunge and getting a switch. Fortunate enough that I know the guy...

K

Kevin Davis

Finally taking the plunge and getting a switch. Fortunate enough that I know the guy at my local GameStop that placed a Mario Oddessy bundle on layaway for me closer to the holidays in the event that he doesn’t sell all the way through them. Otherwise I’ll be getting just the console. Any tips for someone that hasn’t bought a Nintendo home console since the GCN?

D

Dale Roach

Screen protector for sure, because even if you use it in dock there is risks of scratches on the screen and a screen protector offsets that, best $9 investment you'll make.

D

Dale Roach

I'll show you mine and I use it 90% in dock lol

C

Christopher CapCapulet Partin

N64 was my last Nintendo console. The Switch is worth it! So good for busy bodies and multi-taskers.

M

Melissa Colgate

I haven’t bought a console in years. Bought the switch and having fun. My tip is get games you enjoy. For me, it’s zelda BOTW and my other fave is Stardew Valley (on the e-store).

D

Dale Roach

K

Kevin Davis

There’s gotta be a better way to protect it

C

Christopher CapCapulet Partin

A screen protector is best, but the console is pretty durable. Ive had some drops serious enough to knock the joycon completely off, and everything still works perfectly. Keep it ventilated and get a screen protector to avoid scratches. And be gentle while docking it too avoid bending the plug.
But for the most part its going to survive normal wear and tear unless you get that super unlucky drop or rage and break it yourself.

K

Keith Whitney

Buy your games from Best Buy. 20% off all new games with GCU, $10 coupon for preordering Odyssey and a cool coin.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom