Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Finally got my fancy pants clasic threads for completing all the shrines.... Also...

• Thread starter Alex Toast Splettstoesser
  • Start date
A

Alex Toast Splettstoesser

Finally got my fancy pants clasic threads for completing all the shrines.... Also finished off the devine beasts today too. Feeling pretty accomplished today. But now I wanna take care of the DLC before I face Ganon....completing the game will have to wait.

K

Kenny Kuang

I wish I have your patience. I got the game on launch. I wanted to take my time but the spoilers and my son p,aging side by side with me made it not possible. My son would ask for help on divine beast but I haven't even got there yet.

S

Sam Sibilski

That's awesome you took your time with it! Lucky I didn't rush through it, but I also didn't go super slow. I went in the ganon fight with all of the main story done and about half the shrines. I would of waited to face ganon untill I did probably all the shrines, but when I collected the final memory, I was amazed to finally hear the last peice to the puzzle 100 years ago, and the memory's strong emotional and narritive power was enough to drag me in to the momentum to finish what was started 100 years ago. I marched to Hyrule castle and beat ganon that same day, and I did not regret it.

J

James McCord

I'm already wanting dlc pack 2

M

Michael Joiner

I'm glad to hear that even if I beat all the beast I can still play for the shrines and korok seeds and not have to go straight to ganon

C

Charlie James Field

believe me when i say facing ganon definitely isnt the highlight of the game.

Z

Zachariah Glenn

I have a quarter of the map left and still plenty of shrines. Putting all of that on pause so I can power up the master sword.

I

Izik Sanchez

Worst mistake I ever did was take on ganon before doing 100%

K

Keith Pickard

Ganon is nothing after killing the Divine beasts, just get him out of the way.

M

Michael Joiner

Can you beat ganon and go back in that same game and finish the shrines and korok seeds or does that end the game once you beat Ganon

L

Luis Alberto Luis

I'n doing on that way, just have left the koroks waiting to find that mask that help me to fin em all! Good look on the trials im at the last part of it (they are simply amazing)

W

William Ryzner

I hate the stupid yuga hideout so much I suck at stealth been stuck for a few days

A

Andrea Silva Riederer

How did you get those clothes??

J

Jason Cameron

Divine*

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom