Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Enjoying Monster Hunter Double CrossXX Demo. Man, I really want to get this game like...

S

Steve Santos

Enjoying Monster Hunter Double CrossXX Demo.
Man, I really want to get this game like right away.
I've been thinking several times on buying the japanese version and when Capcom bring it to US, other people who already have it will be receiving an update on the language and everyone will be happy. However, Capcom has not said anything about bringing it to the US, all they said was that "They have not planned to do it" And I don't want to play it all in Japanese and get bored.

I'll ask Capcom on Twitter of how many likes and comments do they want to see so they get encouraged to make a US version of XX #WhoIsWithMe

R

Ryan Tucker

Capcom and the Monster Hunter IP is with Sony and Microsoft right now. They don't care much for XX right now.

V

Vương Trần

They wont localize it for US. Sony signed a deal with capcom already. monhun is now with Sony. They will also never touch Monhun XX anymore to avoid clashing with Monhun World.

V

Vương Trần

Anyway, never trust capcom =)))

J

Jace Young

Monster hunter worlds was in development before Capcom even knew what the switch was, and they wouldn't have made a monster hunter game for the Wii U for obvious reasons. More than likely the reason XX was ported was to the switch was to buy time until they can make a new main series game for it.

D

David Beever

Anyone think there is a chance we could get a port of mh world?

H

Hunter Daniel

We need to do something about this

B

Bianca Maistre

I have it for the switch. it's great!... but hard because I don't read Japanese o_O

S

Steven Kaminellis

why get this when world is just around the corner

C

Cavan Turbeville

I don't understand why Switch is like this. Why only Japanese. If its in their store I can't be that hard to make English version and let us have it too. Am I wrong

B

Brooke Rothschild

Play it in Japanese...it's what "hardcore gamers" do

D

Daniel Esh

They didn’t sign a deal but it IS because releasing on Switch might hurt World sales. Maybe in a year or 2 they will bring it stateside.

K

Kon LinYu

Can start learning Japanese as I did

R

Roy Vugt

just join us is the japanese version man im playing with 2 others and it rocks we are still looking for a fourth player

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom