Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Don't you just think wildcard should just scrap this release till next year? I'm not...

L

Luke Tomkinson

Don't you just think wildcard should just scrap this release till next year?

I'm not sure which helmet told them this game was ready for premium priced released but maybe just fix the base game first.

Once they release ragnorok, exploits and more problems will arise. It will continue to be updated and messed with and probably take another 6 months to a year to kinda get on a level that works 90%.

Confusing how they can sell such a broken product for such a premium A-list price, it's like selling a 1.4litre £15,000 ferrari kit car for £200,000

L

Luke Tomkinson

could also add that the kit car has a busted up wheel and no steering wheel...

B

Brandon Decker

But you already bought, what are you complaining about price for?

J

Jordan Lundy

So explain to me what's so broken about the game. Doss? Not wildcards problem. Duping? Not wildcards problem. Server crashes? Not wildcards problem. All these problems stem from the people playing the game. We have broken it and can't accept that it's our fault. If you play the game the way it's supposed to be played you would not run into problems. On my single player and dedi and non dedi I run into no problems with glitches lag etc.

J

Jordan Lundy

My game works 100% of the time. Find a server that isn't full of immature kids that dupe and ddoss that way you can play the game the way it was ment to be.

Z

Zachery Theisen

Just don't buy the game. If people stopped buying and playing.. Maybe the devs would actually give a shot instead of milking the shit out of there players

B

Braedan Muzechka

But if it looks like a LaFerrari sign me up

J

Jordan Lamont

I just don't think you realise how big and how much effort and how hard it would be for them to even make this game in the first place and on 100 people servers. They need as much help as they can to run better shit and make the game even better

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom