Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Does anyone have one of these? This is by far the best price I've found for a brand...

N

Nathan J. Bartels

Does anyone have one of these? This is by far the best price I've found for a brand new, retail package listing. If you have one, can you give me some feedback?

S

Shane Wells

Following

W

William Ell

nice

M

Martin Nelson

I have 1 of these and I sometimes have a little connection issues but other than that it's fecking awesome gotta get used to using a different controller but other than that 10/10 from me

B

Brandon Fitanzo

Used my buddy's and it's honestly really nice and he said the price was more than worth it. One of those things that's especially be great for ark when you have to wake up in the middle of the night for an imprint and don't want to go to your tv

E

Ewan Wheeler

#wontseemeoffline

T

Tanner King

So you just have to have your Xbox on? And you can play ark? Lol

T

Trip Kiss

Someone posted one yesterday and he said he loved it. Have been looking at them online and the feedback is pretty good. This is gonna change taking a crap.

D

Darrell Motley

My wife would fucking hate me for this lol

D

Darrell Motley

Queation is though, if i already own a 8" windows tablet do i have to buy the bundle or is there something special about the one in the bundle that makes it a must buy both kinda deal?

S

Sean Harris

James Gabrielson

D

Dylan Perry

Can you turn the xbox on with the tablet? If i still have to go to my box, then i dont see the huge difference.

K

Karl Simms

I use mine, cut out anything face paced on it though unless you have a strong network otherwise you’ll get connection issues when streaming

W

Webb Owers

Haven’t seen them in stralia yet. Looks cool though.

H

Henry Gauna

Are they in the usa cause u want one

T

Tyler Creamer-Wright

How do you play ark on it I tryed loads I tryed my Xbox and my ps4

T

Thomas Krazytitch Walton

I have one verry rare i use it but its a great little gadget cant fault it when ive used it fir streaming xbox games to playing emulators

S

Stuart Lavis

Jim Anderton you need one of these ask auntie Amy for Xmas

D

Donovan Colbeth

Can I use this a decent ways away from my Xbox? Connected through wifi or whatever

T

Timothy Peirce

Brax Savage AU

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom