Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Does anyone have any tips on how to find Spino’s on Ragnarok? I know all of the spino...

P

Paul Ogin

Does anyone have any tips on how to find Spino’s on Ragnarok? I know all of the spino locations and check them daily but I have only seen 4 so far. I’ve even tried killing of the dinos there and seeing what respawns.

T

Timothy Connell

I think they just don't spawn much on rag. Therizinos are the same in comparison to the island.

D

DeeDee Mentzer

Look in canyon..

S

Scott Black

Wanna know too

R

Rocky Covey

Kill off all the fish and baryonix in the canyon. Spinos share the same spawn as them. We've been using a mosa for the fish genocide and a wyvern above hunting the baryonix. It's still slow, but you can force them to spawn this way.

P

Paul Ogin

I clear canyon out every single day. No Spino’s. And same with ponds by broken bridge. Only found 1 worth taming

S

Scott Black

Bugger taming need for bosses

C

Christopher Snow

Rivers

D

Daniel Loveridge

Eat the fish aswell we've had too farm 30 sails too run medium 3 times was aids

C

Christian Roland

Wyvern cove by the boarder wall has one spawn every once & awhile

L

Lewis Jamie Cowell

Kill all fish and hope they spawn

M

Martin Rys

I can get u a Fert spino egg if interested pve new official... it's not a high level either so stats are irrelevant

L

Lane Schadenfreuder

they are rare spawns to the point i increase their spawn rate on my rented server.

K

Kristina Garrett

Good luck. I did a post about it.

L

Lee Davidson

we have found that not only killing wild dinos but also all the fish in the area they spawn in helps respawn them faster.

P

Paul Ogin

I’ll be wiping out all the fish tonight, thanks everyone

P

Paul Ogin

Ok well I took my tamed Spino out and started killing fish in the pond under the broken bridge. Literally 60 seconds later I look to the far end and there’s a Spino! Not sure if it was there the whole time but it could have been from killing fish

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom