Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone else have a bad habit of saving their Overwatch gold? I was going to grind...

• Thread starter Nicole Leighanne Reynolds
  • Start date
N

Nicole Leighanne Reynolds

Does anyone else have a bad habit of saving their Overwatch gold? I was going to grind for loot boxes to get the skins I wanted but I don't have enough time so I bought the skins I wanted and now I need 1000 more gold to get the Pharah skin and if I'm being totally honest I have to have it.

A

Andy Scruggs

I was lucky enough to get all the legendary skins this event without spending a dime

R

Ryan Mason

I always buy the skins I want. Fuck that gamble

I

Ian Sepcsik

I always save all my gold for events because I can get the other skins any point in time I only spend gold if it's stuff I really want

K

Kira McWilliams

I've been after the Widow skin since the event started and I just need 550 coins but I don't think I'll get them in time

L

Luke Wright

I always buy the one I want most near the start then wait till last day to buy the rest.

Between events I don't use gold at all. Knowing my luck I'll get that shit instead of event stuff.

T

Tyler Pinter

I am a firm believer of stockpiling. The art of the Duplicate is beautiful, so gold is not hard to come across. I save up to get the newest set of stuff for Dva, Doomfist, and Mercy. I love those characters, so I am always saving my gold for them.

M

Miranda Leigh Hall

that's the great part about playing the game since launch; I have so much gold and tend to get everything I want during events. I had 21k gold until just recently when I purchased two event skins I just knew I had to have

T

Tobi Drogo Hurst

I do it all the time. I forget about it

A

April Christine Thompson

I always save my gold because I never get even skins out of loot boxes. They’d rather give me duplicates and all sprays.

T

Tudor Alexandru

A 13 hours gaming session for the Casual Hanzo and 2 weeks for Magistrate McCree , worth it!

T

Taylor Neil Waddell

I save all my gold for events and I don't buy skins until the last day, currently have 8.5k and I've gotten all the skins from this year except zarya and mercy in lootboxes so far

S

Sam Walker

I have bought the 25 gold items for heroes I like to remove them from the early lootboxes, in hopes of it working out long ter, :)

S

Steve Lawrence

i have it :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom