Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Do you all know what I'm tired of ? My kids trying to steal my switch, I asked them if...

M

Michael Joiner

Do you all know what I'm tired of ? My kids trying to steal my switch, I asked them if they wanted one and they said no, so why should i share mine? Am I wrong for thinking this was my...i told get there own lol

B

Bella Hale

Hahaha. Kids man. Yup, they will do that.

Well now you know it will be a great Christmas gift.

M

Marc Re Percussion

I don't have kids for his reason alone haha haha

J

Jonathan Jurczak

#SWITCHFAMILY

J

Jessica Conde

I always have to share, I don't like sharing ... damn kids lol

Z

Zachary-Christina Swann

I had to get another one cuz my kids kept stealing mine too lol

H

Hector Partidas

I feel you brah

T

Tabatha Jones

I just ordered ones for my twins because I was worried I wouldn’t be able to find them in oct. I’ll have to wait to get one for myself

S

Sarah Jeann

Its your switch, you're not a bad person if you dont want to share. It belongs to you.
You asked if they want one, they said no. Its their fault ‍♀

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Lol. With some of these comments, I'm just hearing Principal Skinner. ^_^

J

Jose Gonzalez

No way man!
That's a peeve of mine with my gf too! Is she says she doesn't want anything to eat when I'm out grabbing food, she doesn't get a damn thing.

O

Olive Hopkins

If you don't like sharing your Switch with your kids buy them one I share mine with my great nephew and nieces

张恒

If you don't want it happens again you may send switch to me and your kids will not steal that bad habits.

E

Evan Marks

GameStop was giving extra credit back in February. I actually traded my kids in to get my Switch.

J

Jessica Amber Tuls

Find something entertaining for them to do while you play. Or lock them outside to have fun.

J

Janelle Minor

My son tried to hide under his blanket with mine after i done told him to stay off it
More then once..you got youre own stuff you can play with

A

Angela Goodall

That's one reason I don't have kids. Don't want to share my toys and if you did they leave smudges everywhere!

M

Marvin Malkowski Jr.

Mine stole my Switch till we got her own. Now she is stealing Zelda all the time...

A

Amy Hicks

My baby boy is 25 and all about his Xbox One... he did say that once my Switch gets here that I need to put either it or my WiiU in the living room. Not happening.

A

Amy Hicks

That guy didn't have to delete his comment. He didn't offend me at all.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom