Contact advertising [email protected]

Do people lie about rank? Every time someone posts here they claim to be grandmaster...

C

Christina Frost

Do people lie about rank?
Every time someone posts here they claim to be grandmaster or top 500. Wouldn't that be not very impressive if it was true for so many people?

L

Luke Garside

It's very likely that some of them do.

H

Hunter Thomas

I'm diamond lmao, not a big boi but my friend who's higher up wants to queue with me anytime he can so does that mean anything lol

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Some do, Some don't. Some people don't tell their true ranking because they know they're going to get shit for it. Ranks matter in this game because it tells you where the person is at understanding the game.

S

Sean Milligan

If I haven't done my placement games you can't prove I'm not meant to be top 500

D

David Anderson

I'm going to say yes, the number of people in this group that have told me they swapped from console to pc and are already gm/t500 along with their friends.

D

Daniel Nanez

I'm mid plat. Ain't no shame

D

Daniel Nanez

I'm mid plat. Ain't no shame

A

Austin Wilkes

lel I don't even play comp.

J

Jack Galea

Lmao im mid plat

B

Bim Barbieto

Low gold life!

A

Ashley Williamson

Mid gold. Roast me

T

Ty Cobb

You see can't I can't lie cause I got friends in the group thatd call me out in an instant but mid diamond isn't bad either

C

Chris Howard

my main is in gold but my smurf is top 500, i got no proof of this but i said it and its on the internet so its true

A

Ash Zaragoza

just post picture proof or fuck off i say

V

Vynyl Shiro

High plat that fell to mid silver and is now sitting in high gold. Also play on console. Who's mad?

C

Chris Bayer

According to this page, 95% of the people in this group are the top 500 of every character

T

Tyler Jackson

Ive gotten 3 accounts to diamond but im a diamond pleb

A

Ariana Kelly Persad

Well there are 500... and the gm’s that aren’t in top 500

F

Fisher Tiger

Every person that plays this game is top 500 on their main account and this is their smurf

I

Inzam Ahmed

Just ask them for proof and the problem is solved :/

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom