Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One [] DO NOT JOIN THIS SERVER they act nice once you join but as soon as you...

W

William Tanner

[[WARNING]]

DO NOT JOIN THIS SERVER

they act nice once you join but as soon as you talk back or get mad because someone raided you and your fighting in world chat with someone you basically signed your tribe's death warrant. They call you a troll and the boogie man tribe some how get admin powers and will spawn in and kill your tames along with you each time you spawn at your base and they despawn and take what they want from your gear. Then they destroy everything that let's you make stuff like fabi, smithy, chem bench, and so on. They go about as if you don't matter and laugh in world chat. It's pointless to join here.
The Host allows this and won't interfere and it makes him a poor excuse for a host.

D

Dylan Cooper

Join tastiestbird924 for great boosted center server starters events an cc

B

Ben Fuller

Butt hurt much

J

Jimmy O'donnell

What this guy fails to mention is he threatened to foundation wipe( against the Rules of the server) the smaller tribes on the map, so the alpha tribe took it upon themselves to show him how it feels. After having his ass handed to him he continued to talk shit to that tribe threatening to offline raid them. They do not have admin powers they just know all the obvious building spots that this dude seems to build in every time. They aren't trolls they was just showing this one guy that actions have consequences. I told him if he apologises to the alphas I would tell them to stop n his response was "fuck you and your shitty server"

W

William Tanner

Listen up to all you trash talkers. If you call me salty or be rude in anyway I'm blocking you permanently. I don't have time for your crap.
I posted this to warn you and that's it.

C

Charles Mcdonald

I dont play dedi so block me salty ass

L

Lucio Ordo

R

Ryan MacDonald

T

Tyler Sawyers

B

Brad Robinson

Noob

M

Mike Weatherhead

Join Extinction1731

R

Richard Turvey

Stop whining and join another server!

C

Curtis Thomas

Oh ok

A

Ashton Olivia Jenkins

L

Lynch Dayus

I'm gonna join a troll these basterds

P

Paul Brown

A dedicated server that attacks the crybabies instead of pampering them is fine by me

C

Colton Geyer

This might be to late to say but this post has been spread to several other sites

Y

Yannik Arel

you want a no admin server, no crazy boosted, where u can do Whatever u want! join REALARKPVP , fresh server awersome ping. map ragnarok 15-20 ppl on eveveryday for now.

N

Nicholas Williamson

Jimmy O'donnell. Good deal man. Like the way your server runs

Talk shit get hit simple enough

W

William Tanner

Talk shit on my post get ur ass blocked. Simple as that.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom