Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Discussion: When your wallet shows no signs of life after all the switch releases...

• Thread starter Justine Franco Hernandez Peralta
  • Start date
J

Justine Franco Hernandez Peralta

Discussion: When your wallet shows no signs of life after all the switch releases T___T

Does anybody else feel like nintendo is chucking out too many games that one can no longer keep up financially? XD

L

Lance Curtis

Nope. There are only a handful of games worth buying and that I have time to play.

D

Dexter Lee Sandoval

RIP WALLET

D

Dominick Esposito

Not at all lol. Maybe too much money but I say there’s enough gap to recoup for new games. Like next game is sonic should be out in 2 weeks, Skyrim comes out in 3. Odyssey was just released. There’s enough room to save our wallets

D

Doug Moore

Yes but that's a good thing

L

Linden Rowe

Why do so many people think they have to buy every release?

F

Florentino Verdiales

they gotta put variety, you dont really have to buy them all xD

T

Tykan Daly

What's the prognosis of this patient?

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

They really should have had some agreement with Bethesda to spread out all their new releases. Its not like Bethesda are in desperate need of some quick cash before the end of the year.

A

Adrian Onuţe

A fellow doctor in the group, I salute you sir, and your wallet, mine is doing terrible, can’t wait to buy Mario, doom, and L.A. Noire, thankfully the switch moba will be free, excited about that one too.

M

Matthew Lawson

Yes, but look what happened with the WiiU. Nintendo didn't Chuck our enough games and people got PISSED.
Several posts saying "Nintendo is dead" or "Nintendo hates their fans"....
You don't have to buy EVERY game.
But at least now there's a variety.

J

Jason Cameron

Don't worry, the games aren't limited time haha. You don't have to buy them all today hahaha. But yes, I feel like I can't keep up with all the games I want, and that makes me happy

K

Kenny Kuang

That’s a good thing. You have to think financially. To me I know what games I like and what games I should give a try but you don’t have to buy all of them. There are many games where I have no interest in. I play one game at a time.

C

Charles Holmes

thats why i dont try to keep up. i play at my own pace the games arent going anywhere lol.

E

Elijah Joyce

Yup.. I'm having to wait on Odyssey which is cool because I've barely played Zelda.. I need to finish it anyway.. I have Mario kart 8 too. I can wait till Christmas time to buy it

A

Anders Salvesen

My wallet was on life support after i bought htc vive (1100 bucks) with a credit card. First and last time i ever used one of those economy threats.

A

Anthony Franco

Theirs always time to make money son. In ten minutes I'll be doing an estimate at a detectives house for 6 door jams and I get half now and half when the job is done. Get money bro!

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Rather have more games than my wallet can handle .and they are not putting crap out either . 90% are good to great games

N

Nathan Taylor Diamond

You’re a doctor. Don’t complain.

C

Charlie James Field

how about getting the games when you have the money instead of getting everything on release, whats the actual rush, are they going to stop making breath of the wild or any other game after a week or something

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom