Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Didn't really need a second pro controller but for $50, I had to get it. I only play...

P

Peter Petrone

Didn't really need a second pro controller but for $50, I had to get it. I only play using a pro controller. Not a fan of the Joy Cons.

K

Kyle MacDonald

Got one today too, never had one before!

Also I think they fixed the D pad. Or at least I think so.

Mine seems to work flawlessly.

K

Kyle MacDonald

Also hello NJ friend?

J

Jennafer Norris

I got in on this deal today as well, except, I price matched at target & used my employee discount! Ended up like 46$ or something like that after tax!

H

Hacket Kenny

I got one

H

Hacket Kenny

4/50 or 40

H

Hacket Kenny

Sorry was stolen 2 this is all I have left

H

Hacket Kenny

I hate the joycons 2 selling 4 like 60/80 because its has bin modded no refunds

M

Matti Moilanen

Hhahahaha oh no... Some people really dislike the joycons and love that Pro Controller. Guess I'll have to get a Pro Controller as well, at some point. Oh man the price of a Switch just keeps rising, they really get you with those accessories and games :D

A

Andrew Schmidt

Ordered one on Amazon before they ran out

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

The pro controller is so comfortable I kind of like it better than the dual shock 4

D

Dany Kings

Are they on sale

M

Mitch Musser

For 50 bucks it's totally worth it!!

D

Danielle Hamilton

Can they be used with PC and stuff too?

K

Kyle MacDonald

Does anyone's home button not sit flush on the Pro controller?

My right side of the home button is sitting below the casing and while it doesn't seem to affect anything it bothers me that I finally got a Pro controller and while it seems like the d pad is fixed the home button is gonna bug me.

Everywhere I've seen pics online of the pros it shows that all the buttons are flush mounted or slightly above.

H

Hacket Kenny

Iam still selling my joy cons:)

S

Shawn Samples

I'm sorry but how can you not like the joy cons? They are amazing the freedom of not having to hold them together is so ideal.

H

Hacket Kenny

I like them my switch was stolen

P

Peter Petrone

Not for me Shawn, they feel cheap and gimmicky just like the Wii remotes. I'm cool with everything else about the switch except the Joy Cons.

S

Shawn Samples

Sorry to hear that for you I love everything about my switch the controls as well I haven't felt anything cheap about them but to each his own lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom