Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch DELETE IF NOT ALLOWED Just bought my Switch last week. Since I'm in Facebook groups,...

• Thread starter Alejandro Mardueño
  • Start date
A

Alejandro Mardueño

DELETE IF NOT ALLOWED

Just bought my Switch last week. Since I'm in Facebook groups, a guy came to me through PM asking if I want to trade digital games by sharing Nintendo accounts. I honestly Don't think that's a safe thing... What you think about this? Any experience in using accounts in different consoles to download your purchased games?

Then I saw a guy who gets banned in mynintendo. o_O

(Picture for attention only. Would you like a Chrono trigger port for switch? :p)

K

Kat Murphy

Lol no. They want your payment info or to steal your stuff.

A

Adrian Chan

Surprised you need to ask the guy is basically asking for your payment details

R

Ruairi O'Brien

Right, so my old review site used to share an account. When you log into someone else’s account, they can’t ever access their games again unless you purposely log out. So they’d get your password and take all your games and you’d never get them back.

G

Gordon Sorensen

Absolutely not. If a stranger PM'd you about it I guarantee it's a scam. Don't give him your info. That's beyond sketchy

T

Turtle P Washington

Chrono trigger was such an amazing game, they did make one for nintendo ds, hopefully it comes to the switch, with ff6!!!

G

Gaurav Amin

What if a friend who u know and meet asks for ur details to play ur digital games is it safe then...

G

Gordon Sorensen

One of the basic rules for internet safety is to never ever give out personal info or passwords of any kind, especially if you use the same password for other multiple accounts. Sharing a password with a trusted friend or family is one thing, but a stranger you don't know is never a good idea

C

Carlos Adrian Covarrubias Sánchez

I think that that's not a safe thing too, also... OF COURSE I WANT A CHRONO TRIGGER PORT FOR SWITCH!!!!! BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!

M

Mark Penney

Scammer

D

Dennis Stålnacke

Definitely a scam. Also you can't really share accounts on Switch as it can only be linked to one Switch at a time anyway.

S

Scott Brown

Don’t do it

C

Cesar Neg

Games are tied to the account, and an account can only be Active on one single console. Active means that you can download and play the games you purchased with that account. Make your own decisions based on that.

N

Nathan Bisbo

ah yes the old saying USE YOUR BRAIN no one is going to some thing that is more of a risk to them

D

Don Davis

Yeah.. Don't do that.. Sweet pic of the greatest RPG ever tho.

A

Alejandro Mardueño

Thank you all for your comments.
I know is from n00b manual.

J

John Gomes

Usually it is allowed it's called game sharing and usually done more on consoles, Xbox/ps4 and usually done between friends. So if you gonna aka Game Share with someone. Do it with someone you can trust. Family, friends etc. Don't do it with a stranger. Reasons why is for game sharing you need to give out your personal user and password out inorder to have access. But if you do this try using an email to that account that isn't tied towards your personal stuff. Make sure it's not tied to work email etc.

D

Daviđ Salazar

Don't do it.

R

Ryan Borrelli

Domt do it yo

A

Alejandro Mardueño

Ya, if help someone as an update. Today I saw someone in that group asking how recover his Nintendo account.

Error message saying his account is active in another Switch and the account can be only in one Switch at a time. Practically he lost his 12 digital games.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom