Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One dedicated is stupid as fuck. NO PVP ON WEEKDAYS? WTF. Never should have tried it.

I

Isaiah Peterson

dedicated is stupid as fuck. NO PVP ON WEEKDAYS? WTF. Never should have tried it.

L

Lane Green

Lol not all are like that some have white flag rules or pve and PvP players on same server but they allow PvP after the white flag is down usually after said tribe has been on the server 3 days or so to keep it populated otherwise why run a Desi if people are gonna come in and run people off constantly

J

Javier Tarin

You must have tried that one losers server lol

R

Rew Ziegz

Lol

J

Javier Tarin

Was it Ark Server Est? Or some stupid shit like that

D

David Savagex

Mine is PvP 24/7....

D

David Savagex

Fuck your safe days and your "grind time" bs....

D

Dean Corbet

Fuck your "wreck everything all the time" attitude? I'll play how I want thanks.

D

David Savagex

I go to war against a challenge. But if the challenge is ready and I'm ready but it's a Wednesday why should the name of the day stop us from hashin that shit out??

D

David Savagex

If you raid a tribe that's clearly below you then you just scared. I let em build up so I can have a challenge.

D

Dean Corbet

Many savage
Such edgy
Wow

D

David Savagex

It's just a nickname because of my evo x lmao don't get too excited over there hahaha

H

Haydn Mathew Lee Lofts

yooooo add WE ARK NEGAN admins dont abuse and its very boosted pvp all the time u can join me if u like my gt is sprog7781

J

Jonathan Candela

Thays where the cowards kick it

D

Dustin Boynton

Fuck your opinion at all. Someone wants to buy a second system to HOST THEIR OWN SERVER then its whatever rules they say.

J

Jolynn Onesky

All dedis are different duh!!

S

Stacey Sarjeant

Enjoy our pvepvp attitudes where things don't get demolished during the week and in weekends if you stay offline have the protection of orp so the others can wreak havoc. We love that attitude. If it's for you check out our two servers.
Looking for a pvepvp server that is boosted but not boosted for preschoolers? If you truly love arking and want the freedom to have both island and center maps at your disposal, come check us out.

All ages welcome We have two Servers which are the center and island

Center, brand new server which is goodwins gaming

Island, is Arksanctumzero

All new members get A starter which is a 225 ptera and flak, pvp at weekends pve during the week

Flyer speed is up

Taming speed is insta

Brontos are aloud as well as doedics.

We have many events:

Gladiator arena
Dodo fighting arena
Giga in a China shop
Terror bird drop
Do shoot the messenger
Fishing
Boat fights

And many more to come.

If you feel that this is for you then come and join our server, the center one will be up in the next day, rules are listed on the page and orp is on and will stay on

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Matthew Stone

Fuck your thieving and trolling ya twat

J

James Madden

U want a 24/7 PvP dedicated? Itz Boobe
Hosts regular events with good rewards
Active server with large tribes
OFFLINE RAID PROTECTION - so the PvP is always proper PvP!
Rudy Abrego

A

Arkalot Cat

Players looking for Scorthed Earth server add I ARK ALOT 757 on Xbox one

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom