Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Day #11 of the 15 days of odyssey..... these are the 3 kindoms i am most looking...

R

Russ Messer

Day #11 of the 15 days of odyssey..... these are the 3 kindoms i am most looking forward to exploring. Which ones are yall most looking forward to? And which ones do you think you will spend the most time on?

N

Nik Lal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is my first "real" Mario game (not counting Mario Kart and such over the years). Going in without knowing anything about it and super psyched about exploring and experiencing everything for the first time.

T

Tony Martínez

I'm so thrilled for the mushroom kingdom, the ruined kingdom and the bowser Kingdom and of course the moon!

J

Janelle Hiemstra

I wanna explore the MOON!!! Btw there is huge major gameplay spoilers on YouTube right now (end of game) so if you don’t want to be spoiled (like I did but I soooo didn’t mind) then stay away from YouTube till you get your copy.

A

Ashley Reed

I’m excited for all of them. Finally just a few more days!

J

Josh Davis

Since bowser is the boss, I assume he has his own world. That’s what I want to explore.

C

Chloe Sian Filbee

Mushroom Kingdom and the Lunar Kingdom! Maybe that’s because we haven’t actually seen any gameplay of them but still

G

Greg Harriman

Looking forward to Metro Kingdom (shown the most, have only played Sand Kingdom in Demos), Seaside Kingdom, and ANY kingdom that has NOT been shown at all! SO HYPED FOR THIS GAME!

J

Justin McGowan

I don't know honestly. I'm really hoping that one special shaped island on the map turns out to be as awesome as we hope it will be... I'm really super excited for the dinosaurs...I can't help it I still love dino's

F

Frank Ayers

That food level looks great

J

Janelle Hiemstra

Just found out you can get a skeleton suit for 9,999 coins! O.O

E

Eric Logan

Really excited for the metro kingdom

B

Batu Onart

I just saw the final boss and thats freaking awesome! Im lookin forward to that!

R

Rocco Navarro

I want to exploring the whole game

B

Bella Hale

Kingdoms that haven't been officially announced shouldn't not be talk about in the comments. Thank you.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom