Contact advertising [email protected]

Damn im rly dissapointed with my luck in the Halloween event. This event was the one I...

D

Dinis Pedroso

Damn im rly dissapointed with my luck in the Halloween event. This event was the one I grinded the most, i rushed all thursday 3 ez loot boxes and i lvled up like +10 lvls(lost count). And i only got Mei's new skin(its ok, even thou i only play her from time to time), immortal soldier(pretty depressing since i want the Ana ghoul skin and i already have grillmaster 76) and i got FREAKING Roadhog monster skin(my least played tank yay) but the worst of all is that i got this... I dont get it i got a lot of legendarys in other events but why not this one? Its is second appearence, shouldnt halloween skin drops be rly ez?

L

Leo Grelin

my deepest condolences

L

Leon Mansfield

Bro you got the same like as me

R

Ronnie Mäkinen

I really want mei's halloween skin or i will stop play overwatch xP

B

Brendon Alexander

Funny, I got most of the Halloween skins. Most recent one being Zarya's Halloween skin. The only ones I don't have are Reaper's(but I'm close to getting 1000 Gold for his Pumpskin skin), McCree's, Ana's new Halloween skin(which I don't even care about), and Torb's Viking skin.

But there's one bullshit moment I had. One loot box dropped a legendary Zenyatta skin, but not the Cthulu one. One of the Egyptian ones. I don't which is more infuriating, getting crappy voice lines, emotes, sprays & icons, I don't care about, or not getting the good skin I want, and instead, get a good skin I had no interest in getting atm.

E

Evan Scoblionko

I only got 2 event skins in over 40 loot boxes I grinded for. I got mei and mcree. Then I bought 20 and got like 6.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom