Contact advertising [email protected]

Caught my very first shiny Pokemon in Ultra Moon. It was Floatzel(I think that's how...

J

Joshua Clark

Caught my very first shiny Pokemon in Ultra Moon. It was Floatzel(I think that's how you spell its name). Caught him In the Ultra Wormhole.

J

James Craft

Only shiny pokeman is a Vileplume using Sleep Powder....No such thing as a shiny pokeman....

J

Joshua Clark

What I mean by "shiny Pokemon" is that the Pokemon has alternate colors different from the normal Pokemon.

J

James Craft

I understand what it is...I don't understand why it's a thing lol. I stopped after Ruby and didn't play again till X and then I just beat the campaign. Pokemon has let me down since then..I feel like they're trying waaay too hard and I can say honestly that if it doesn't impress me somehow, I might not even get the Switch version next year...I WANT a good pokemon game...I want something that feels like the past and not 6000 Ice Cream cone pokemons or lawnmower pokemons....uknown was a stretch lol...but atleast it made sense....

J

Joshua Clark

Well I got an answer for that. Right now on Nintendo eShop for the Nintendo 3ds and 2ds They got Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, and Silver on there for $9.99 plus tax.

J

James Craft

Oh I know lol..but I want a new age nostalgia. I want to feel like I did back then with a game that I can grow with. Not beat the campaign and put it down like I did with X. I want replay value. It's why I don't play many campaign games anymore and I just play multiplayer. Zelda and Final Fantasy XV were the last ones I've beaten...I have like 20 other free games from my work...but I haven't felt the urge to play them lol....nothing is grabbing my attention anymore :(

J

Joshua Clark

I understand that. Many people that play today's generation of video games would want that. Even me.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom