Contact advertising [email protected]

Can't this game have a kick vote system ? Where someone is replaced by a hard bot or...

• Thread starter Abdullah Mohalel
  • Start date
A

Abdullah Mohalel

Can't this game have a kick vote system ? Where someone is replaced by a hard bot or something ,gee

M

Matt James

Ew bots are a no go.

A

April Christine Thompson

“Hard bot “

People will abuse it, bots aren’t hard might as well play 5v6 at that point

H

Horacio Bautista

i wish a bot would join Junkeinstein revenge than play with 3 people because someone left.

Y

Youssef Refaat

More like playing cs

A

Abdullah Mohalel

if someone is toxic/throwing/not cooperating , you can just kick him and get a hard bot playing the hero you want like ana or something

M

Matt

I disagree.
It would suffer the same problem that Left 4 Dead had. You join a match and your teammates immediately vote to kick you from the game simply because you're not in their party or friends list. Or in the case of Overwatch, everyone instantly votes to kick a new player just because they picked Hanzo.

It would divide the playerbase and make it even more toxic than what it already is.

M

Mark Cruz

I remember in GTA IV I was playing hangman’s noose and crashed the helicopter into the building and blamed it on my teammate and everyone voted to kick him out

B

Brandii McLeod

That doesn't seem like a good idea at all. If a system like that was put into place one tricks will get kicked every game. Yes Overwatch is a game that encourages hero switching but there are people that do one trick and a kick player system will make the game unplayable for people that do one trick. Throwers/leavers etc do suck but literally everyone has to deal with them so the crappy games are spread out to everyone.

B

Brandon Lyman

If we were to include bots, I'd rather have them replace teammates who leave in comp. Seriously.

C

Cristian A. Pablo

Yall too whiny, you are not prepared for such power.

C

Cody Burdick

Why do people post this shitty idea every day? No, it's a terrible idea that idiots will abuse.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom