Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Can someone please explain to me in detail exactly how clusters work? Please :) or if...

• Thread starter Anthony Kayleigh Hampton
  • Start date
A

Anthony Kayleigh Hampton

Can someone please explain to me in detail exactly how clusters work? Please :) or if there's a link that explains it

J

James Browning

You transfer between maps

T

Timothy Riddle

You can only transfer between the clusters, so if you play on cluster 7, you can only transfer to other cluster 7's... Pointless starting there now though they're ending the servers on the 1st of January 2018.

L

Lily Grace Dixon

On normal Officials, you can transfer from any map of one game type to another map of the same eg PvE Official Island to PvE Official Ragnarok to PvE Official Center.

On clustered maps, you can only transfer between servers on that specific cluster. So for example there might be cluster 1 which has one of each map, so from IslandCluster1 you can only transfer to CenterCluster1 or RagnarokCluster1. They're grouped servers with locked down transfers :)

You can also do this on unofficial servers - dedis can have all transfers enabled allowing anyone from any other dedi with them enabled to transfer to their server, they can turn transfers off entirely, or they can host a cluster where people can use more than one map but within one server 'family' as it were :)

B

Blake Perez

Call me crazy here Anthony but you were talking about nitrado rented server clusters correct?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom