Contact advertising [email protected]

Can someone explain oversumo to me? my man keeps checking it and showing me his rank...

S

Sara Jean

Can someone explain oversumo to me? my man keeps checking it and showing me his rank on there but im not much for the app, i feel like if it says i should be gand master then thats the rank i should be?
I told him a few people show oversumo on here but people say its very inaccurate but he refuses to think that and says everyone is wrong XD
but i know it told me some of my plays are diamond GM and i sure as fuck am not that good or id be close or at that rank

thanx =3

A

Atharv Bhat

Oversumo just shows you biased stats which don't mean anything

S

Sara Jean

thank you! i think hes mad at me lol XP

B

Brandon Widner

It's all relative... so if your a "gold" player you are doing the stats against another gold... if your a master and get a gold rating then you are showing average gold stats that a gold would usually do per life... if that makes sense

C

Chris Johnson

They’re all inaccurate

B

Brandon Thomas Turner

Use Overbuff, it gives you more accurate readings on all your stats. Oversumo isn't accurate at all.

B

Blake Hancock

Yeah I can't be in the top 5% of heals done as Zen when I've played him in comp twice.

R

Rebecca Ann Jones

I find masteroverwatch to be the most accurate

A

Ashley Demyan

It averages your starts per life and compares it to other players. If it says “masters” or something, it means you could potentially climb with that hero. Not to that rank specifically, but in general. However, it doesn’t seem super accurate and I wouldn’t believe it. You could die only once in a short game, meaning your stats would be overinflated

N

Noman Saleem

You are master/doing way better as compared to other players at your rank, this what it means. It doesn't mean you are as good as a master. It only means that you are better than most players at "your" rank and if you maintain those stats then you will climb.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom