Contact advertising [email protected]

Calling all PC nerds , i have a GTX 1050ti i want to try and play on 200% render at...

A

Adib Dimassi

Calling all PC nerds , i have a GTX 1050ti i want to try and play on 200% render at 60fps , what graphics options are pointless and not important to have?

F

Felix Maier

Everything but Model Detail and texture quality

N

Nate Shoffner

I

Inzam Ahmed

If you play competitively, you're better off seeting render scale to 100% and most of the settings to low.

A

Abdallah Kazi

If you wanna play at 200% scale (Why would you??) You need to disable anti aliasing. Reflection quality, texture filtering and refraction

D

Darrell Bequette

Turn off ambient occlusion. For sure

E

Emil Ferrer

Dynamic reflection

H

Henny Ariel Hildås

why? even my 1080 struggles with that o_O

D

Davey Anthony

Turn off reflection so genji can't reflect your ults back

D

Davey Anthony

I have a 580 and have everything set to epic. 120 frames.

S

Sami Ullah

ew who plays on epic XD lul

S

Syed Muhammad Danish Bukhari

Dynamic Reflections and Fog Detail is eh. I suggest removing effects detail too, since it can cause a lot of fps spikes mid-combat which is something you want to avoid.

J

Joan Natt

First of all you dont need antialias shit, i personally don't notice any difference wwith that thing, it lowers your fps a lot xD You can also have shadows at low, dynamic reflections most likely too

A

Adib Dimassi

Even with everything low/off except model detail and texture if i put render 200% fps goes down to 54 XD
Guess i will stay with 150%

A

Adib Dimassi

I wanted to play with 200% because its easier to see the other enemy , i mostly play McCree and i was missing a lot of close headshot because i had 100% render when i switched it up to 150 headshots became so much easier for me

L

Luke Garside

lol I play on low. Not because I have to,but rather for higher frames and consistency. The game still looks fine.

J

John Huk

Remove AA. You're done

G

Gareth Edwards

Am i only the person who plays on epic and get a prefect 60fps and no lag. Why is everyone telling him yo turn shit down?

C

Carl Fabiosa

I tried it with my 1080ti at 200% with everything maxed and my Fps dropped from 60 to 30s.

J

Jessica Ulysse

Imo not much difference with render scale. It just drops frames. I stick to 100 to keep my frames a steady 200 on ultra

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom