Contact advertising [email protected]

Building my son a PC for his bday within the next few weeks. He mainly plays side...

T

Tyler Nanokeesic

Building my son a PC for his bday within the next few weeks. He mainly plays side scrollers, roll blocks, all the stuff a usual 5yr plays. It will be placed in the living room and will act as a HTPC as well. Note there are Canadian prices I'm flexible up to 600 at checkout. Any suggestions?

K

Kenny Nguyen

"roll blocks" jk

L

Lewis Kiltie

That's actually perfect. The only suggestion I'd make is getting an m-atx case

J

Justin McCarrell

If you can, try to squeeze in a gtx 1030
It’ll last longer before he has to upgrade when he starts playing more demanding titles.

K

Kevin James Contratto

id advoid the crucial ballistix ram and go to kingston hyper x or gskill ripjaws or corsair vengance

A

Anthony McCauley

Go 2400g and 2x4Gb 3000 mhz if possible.

M

Matthew Schill

I’d recommend upgrading the mobo to a b350 it should only cost $10 more and you can overclock the APU it’s shown to have a 20% performance boost.

A

Anthony McCauley

If you can't stretch the budget for the 2400g, at least go 2x4gb as single channel hurts performance and you'll want to squeeze every bit of performance you can from the apu.

K

Kevin James Contratto

also get a decent gpu

M

Matthew Schill

Don’t get the gt 1030 the 2200g is about equivalent to a gt 1030 you might get 5fps better it’s not worth an extra $80-$100

E

Emil Bedan

I have a living room setup for my five year old too. I would recommend that you have Bluetooth, Wi-Fi card, and get a gold rated PSU because it will be on for long periods.

T

Thomas Gordon Jr.

Find a cheap used GPU

Z

Zuby Nguyen

Best Dad

S

Santiago De Agazio

I'd built an Intel CPU so he can play with integrated graphics until next gpu generation this year which will be much cheaper than current because of miners

Π

Παναγιώτης Γούλας

Choose a b350 chipset to make overclock. More Mhz of ram (3000) and if its possible make dual channel (in a mb with 4 slots of ram). Think about ssd or an hybrid hhd (hybrid disk).

E

Ethan Yoch

get a ryzen 1200 then get a b350 cheapest you can find motherboard, then i would get a used 1050 ti or 960

E

Ethan Yoch

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
check this build out! you will have around 250 for a graphics card

W

Wenjiang Ye

Do you have mini itx case to recommend?

M

Mantas Miliušis

Get B350 mobo, 320 is locked

R

Ryan Shamus Wiggins

Ok just a small change delete it all close the webpage open the overlayed messenger bubble message cute girl and do that instead if she breaks you then you get the new pc stuff and if thats not your game then tell her to hit me up and ill give her the attention she deserves

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom