Contact advertising [email protected]

Bought myself a gigabyte 1080, installed last night and the fps in pubg was actually...

D

Dan Widdowson

Bought myself a gigabyte 1080, installed last night and the fps in pubg was actually lower than when i had my 1060 6gb in, is there anything i should be changing to get the most out of the card? - paired with an i-5 7600k

H

Hristo Zaykov

Bottleneck?

M

Manpreet Singh Matharoo

Make sure you updated your drivers.

L

Lubo Blazek

Also depends on ur CPU - bottleneck

G

Gerald Hidalgo

Have you seen jayz 500 build of intel and amd ryzen? Check it. You'll know why.

D

David Quinn

Whats your CPU and it clock speed.
Did you install the drivers?

D

Daniel Towill

What were the FPS you were getting with the 1060 and now what is it getting 1080. If it was the same I'd say CPU bottleneck but I know thats not the problem because the CPU you have and you also say its worse.

Also what have you already done trying to fix it? Drivers? etc.

E

Eric Turner

I to have a gigabyte 1080. Pubg is a very demanding game for some reason. I get less frames on that game then any other game I play. Even if they look better the pubg. I get around 70 an 80 at 1080p

T

Thomas Warren

What's the performance like in other games?

Is it down on everything? Have you updated any settings changed anything in drivers to make it look better?

S

Sean J. Michelin

Same amount of ram?

N

Nathan Tomporoski

Auto-detect settings and raised them higher? Don't play pubg so don't know if it does that or not.

M

Morgan Grossman

Did you check to make sure it's not super sampling?

M

Michael Westmore

Pugb is still in alpha stage, even my Asus strix 1080 ti has a hard time with fps

C

Cameron Young

Drivers?

T

Thomas Warren

Install something that will tell you GPU and CPU usage.

Check settings have not increased with the 1080 automatically.

Also any other games showing similar issues? If other games are showing increases in performance. Then the 1080 is performing correctly.

If monitoring software shows the GPU is pegged at near 100%. Then it's a software setting. That's enabled on the 1080 and wasn't on the 1060.

J

Jacob Asher

The fuck? What are your complete specs, I will see my numbers in a minute(1080, 4670k, 16gb 2400mhz). I haven't played it in a long time

D

Damon Holmes

I went from a 1060 3GB to a 1080, and I got less fps in pubg too, and all other games, I tried fresh driver installs and that never worked, I had to use the DDU utility in safe mode then reinstall drivers and I get massive amounts more fps now.

C

Caleb Lopez Guzman

Pubg is probably the worst benchmark lol but you have to mess with a settings. Don't max out everything. Because certain settings aren't optimized yet no matter the rig

K

Kim Harald Lakselv

I got the Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windforce OC and have had bad fps in most games since I got I at release in 2016

J

Jamie George

when ur laptop is better then smeones rig, lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom