M

Michał Dziadczyk

Best story Mode Best music Best open word

J

Josue Ortiz

But worst performance

A

Alan Lopez

That is truly a great game I fell in love with the story. Haven't had a great story lately then this one did justice. Although sometimes it sucked having to level up cuz it takes forever and some bosses were a pain in the ass , wanting to figure out what happened next kept me immersed

C

Craig Holland

Map is the worst part but I got use to it. Voice acting is bad but game and story is the best.

C

Collier Godfrey

Not really open world, but the soundtrack is currently my #1 of all games I’ve played. Every other one on my list has at least one dud (even Spyro 1) but there is not one basic/lacking track in this game.

C

Collier Godfrey

Any JRPG that has been dubbed in English will get people bitching about it. I really don’t get why people complain so much about this one. Did they realize Pyra is SUPPOSED to be mopey for the first half of the game? Did they realize Rex is SUPPOSED to sound like an idiot and incompetent for the first half as well? That ‘aaaiiiiyyyya’ was SUPPOSED to be awkward and forced. This is the whole FFX laughing scene all over again. The only thing that really DOES suck is Rex’s outdoor voice (PY/MYTHRAAAAAA!), and the stupid attempts at matching lip sync that hurt the dialogue gaps. And I can understand people hating Tora’s voice, but it grew on me.

C

Craig Holland

Maybe I should have said the voice sync

M

Michał Dziadczyk

British voice is nice but japanese is great.

C

Collier Godfrey

Best titan. Best girl.

M

Matt Holsgrove

Getting my switch next week and this is gonna be my first game

T

Tobias Solvang Nesvik

No, no and most certainly no

M

Michał Dziadczyk

Its my first game too

T

Tobias Solvang Nesvik

Even Xenoblade chronicles x did all of these better

M

Mario Dean

What game is this?

M

Michał Dziadczyk

Some like multiplayer RPG on single Player story mode

V

Vincenzo Vinsus Germinario

"open world"

T

Tobias Lingen

x3

R

Roger Sparks

I need to try this game.

R

Rickie Leigh Cooper

Not the best open world; the regions don’t seem nearly as big as I hoped and you can’t get from one region to another by foot and without loading like in xenoblade 1 and X. Still an amazing game though.

D

Denny Van Kranenburg

The name of the game please

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom