Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Best spot to bhild in? Ragnarok

F

Faisal Ahmed

Best spot to bhild in? Ragnarok

R

Rob Clayton

All depends on your play style really, but there are some fantastic spots to build.

C

Corey Crenshaw

Blue Ob...

C

Cody August

Beach

E

Els De Wit

Look in YouTube

B

Brian Vanherberghen

Castle is best place ...

M

Martin Kleijn

1. Check YouTube for top5 locations
2. Fly far away from those spots
3. Start building

J

Jay Cresswell

Underneath the beavers den at the waterfall... It's hidden.. it has a few metal ores a few crystals and obsidian. Only way to get into is a flying tame only bad things are 1) it counts as a cave and 2) there's 2 entrances

J

John Fleet

All depends on if your PVE or PVP and what tames you want but this video is worth a watch.

T

Timothy Connell

All the places people will tell you about are the ones everyone already knows. Look at the vids but find places that arent in them. I know one of those places they mention up there that I have a one by hidden out of the area they mention hardly noone would find and on a video I watched about good cave bases they literally flew right by a great hidden location in a cave that I use. Watch the vids look elsewhere.

J

Joe Wuukie

Not telling

A

Adam Brocar

Near the castle is a great place plenty of metal crystal obsidian and cp plus the ice cavern up the high with loot creates to harvest often

T

Trey Warde

Best spot for private, pve, or unofficial server with cave damage reduced: directly below the lighthouse. Huge cave that's all water on bottom, with three straight rocks that hang down. You can drop tree platforms on the rocks and then sky's the limit in that spot. Lots of cool shit you can do.

Resources all close and scar right there too

R

Robert Bush

There is a hidden cave, you will never find it, its because of a glitch

P

Parker Dustin

Build on resources. Especially on pvp

E

Eduardo Aguila

in ya ass

Z

Zack Brown

Cave near blue ob is great. 3 entrances. One through the water (bloackable by 1 behemoth gate in water), one on the land (bloackable by 1 behemoth gate), and 1 entrance by air. Huge cave with lots of flat space to build basically wherever you want. We have a spot right behind the waterfall spot blocked with 8 behemoth gates.

J

Joe Wuukie

Come to my kkk server we are ancient aliens remastered we respect all of our white Americans playing... ps NO BLACKS OR MEXICONOS

F

Fernandoo Quiroz

Caves

M

Mike Hill

You play kloh? Lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom