Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 ***Attention other clusters and admins*** We are having luck adding ppl to the cluster...

C

Corey Young

***Attention other clusters and admins***
We are having luck adding ppl to the cluster everyday. If you would like to combine your population/cluster, please private message or comment. I'd love to have a giant Crossark travel world for players to have an abundance of action on the server. Below are the details of my cluster. Dino's span from lvl 6-180.

5 days of building has come back around on my cluster. We have a great community of ppl. 25-30 active members. During the week, ORP is on and structure resistance is 10x it's normal setting during the week. Makes it harder for trolls to join and ruin your progress. Server rates will be doubled for the next 24 hours so ppl can join up and build up fast. Join our FB page for more info.

42 slot Rag PVP
10 slot Center PVP
14 slot Island PVP
10 Slot SE PVP
10 Slot Rag PvE
10 Island PvE
*Will increase slots when need**

Brand new Ark Cluster started September 25th. Tired of joining servers that look like a bombed out inferno of purge days? Want a fresh start with a fresh community? Look no further.

I have a brand new cluster. I have been running dedicated/unofficial Pc servers now for almost 8 months. Decided to to take a break, but now it's time for a fresh start.
The cluster will include all four maps.
Rates: 6x XP, 8x Taming, hatching, and Maturation, 8x weight, 8x harvesting, 2x Stam, and 5x platform.

Starter Pack: Choice of Pteranodon, Argy, or Tapejera, Metal Tools, Flak, X bow, Tranqs, and narcotics.

Events: Prebuilt hidden raid bases, Man vs. Beast, Jousting, a Maze, and 2x server rates on harvesting and taming every map, every weekend.

Rules: 5 days of building ORP, 2 days of purging. During the 5days of building, structure resistance will be up 5X. During purging, it will be set at 2X. This cycle seems to cut out trolls who join and make 100 C4 and wreck a good community's work. Also, No OB building or Artifact blocking.

If you are interested, comment, message, and join our new FB page.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Add: flashfwd88 to be added to the community and to ask any questions.

A

Alexis Christine Aristizabal

When I asked this no one wanted to

H

Haydn Hnz

I'm on the center and I never got my starter pack

R

Roman Mcculloch

What do the player and domino stats go up by?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom