Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Ark needs to take off this f**king useless tether or at least reinstate the option to...

L

Luke Johnson

Ark needs to take off this f**king useless tether or at least reinstate the option to increase it

J

John Davis

keep your friends close and enemies closer, thats arks motto lol.

L

Luke Johnson

haha

J

June Giles

Haha it's bloody annoying when it's just two of ya playing it lol they need to take it off feel like I'm being punished for only owning one PS4 lol

A

Amber Hughes

The tether distance slider was accidently put on Console. It was never intended sadly as they just can't handle all the rendering =(

J

June Giles

It's rubbish as love playing games with just my mates need to get another console or just fix my laptop and play on their instead lol

J

Jeremias Nouwen

You can increase it so you and your friends can be on the other sides of the island

J

Jenna Robinson

Thats why my husband and I bought another ps4 so we could have our own server and play together without that damn tether.

A

Angelique Evans

Get another ps4 or stop complaining. The ps4 cannot handle the tether increase you fucking retards who keep bitching about this non stop

J

June Giles

Maybe you just need to get off social media if it bothers you what people post that much go get a life and leave everyone else alone

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom