Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Are you freaking kidding me!!!!! I had a 100% imprinted 175 hatched ice wyvern just...

T

Tiffany Trussell

Are you freaking kidding me!!!!! I had a 100% imprinted 175 hatched ice wyvern just disappear and they basically said sucks for you!!! Are I kidding I'm sooo pissed!!!!!!! This is why I have wanted to just quit this game!!!! I stayed up almost four days straight getting a 100% imprint!!!! Fuck you ark!!!

J

Jon Radke

wtf, thats dumb they changed policy. they had an appointment set for me on monday to give me my stuff. I wonder if its changed since then.

T

Tiffany Trussell

I worked so hard for the wyvern!! And I just don't wanna play anymore

M

Martin Perez

Come join our server. Pc hosted pvp...

M

Martin Perez

That sucks tho... we raised 145 and 225 wyverns... if they just ended up being gone... I'd be oissed

T

Tiffany Trussell

Is understand if they died or something but for them to just glitch out for no reason!!! Wildcard should take responsibility for there failure of a game!!

M

Martin Perez

Yup. Agreed

W

Wes Dunbar

You're not even on legacy, are you?? That's so lame.. People were leaving legacy servers because they were dropping support, is this supposed to be the support they left for???

T

Travis Chewning

You get used to it. I had a 100% imprinted giga starve on my official legacy server. I logged on and was like meh oh well

M

Martin Perez

Well if anyone is interested. I play on PC ded server.... no wiping/raiding noobs for three weeks...... no wiping bases when raid. Pretty friendly server. Legends reborn pc ded server. 30 slots on ragnarok.

M

Martin Perez

It's not my server.... btw... just one I play on.

T

Tiffany Trussell

Can all of you share this I want wildcard to see this!!

J

Jimi Black

Don't miss this game.

J

Jimi Black

One day I will go back and join a badass dedicated. Never official again.

T

Tom Jackson

I pushed through the bull shit for so long, until i got stuck on a rock and was mauled by a carno and a saber tooth (who couldn't make it up the mountain side to begin with) at the same time. Magically. So ya know what, I made the jump. I'm done with it for real this time. At the end of everything, I ended up at the same place I began so long ago. Naked on a damn beach. They say how not to complain because of all the "entertainment hours" i got out of the game, but really, it's like playing the same level on any game and never being able to complete it... Wasted time. I had so much hope for this game but in reality, It was a complete waste of my life. Not time (which is the same really). This game is amature hour and would pay to get the time (life) back.

L

Luciano Sesti

I always said their customer service was shit...
It sux a lot

H

Heather MzGorgeous Minor

Have you flew straight up to the barrier? Sometimes they go there to hang lolbvvs

H

Heather MzGorgeous Minor

Good luck maybe you’ll find it

T

Tiffany Trussell

Already lookedb

N

Natalie Holt

Get another, it's just a game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom