Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Are you folks out there that's going to take it up the ass buy Microsoft and still get...

R

Robert Larocco

Are you folks out there that's going to take it up the ass buy Microsoft and still get a rented server for Ark survival evolved this is the hardware the running our servers on enjoy

T

Troy Williams

That would run more then one server

R

Robert Larocco

Have you seen the prices for the servers they're outrageous

H

Henry Averill

How much are they? More than nitrado?

R

Robert Larocco

For a 36 man server for Xbox it's $47 for PlayStation 4 it's $36 for 46

R

Robert Larocco

Every 30 days

H

Henry Averill

That's outrageous, nitrado has them listed at around $12 for a small sized server, which I expect is what most people want

R

Robert Larocco

Microsoft's the one jacking up the prices because they're requiring people to purchase the servers through the Microsoft store

H

Henry Averill

Dm

M

Martin Horanburg

What's the point of renting the server is it like official pvp like can u transfer and raid other serverS?

H

Henry Averill

No, but you can have whatever boosts you want, play with friends without worrying about being raided etc

T

Troy Williams

This is what I want to no what happens to your save date if you don't pay after 30 days

A

Alex LaMarche

Or you could just play official scrubs

J

John Swisher III

I'm a grown ass man I'll do what I want and I'll still rent just less slots

R

Robert Scott

I decided to buy another box and run a dedi, it was easier.

M

Matt Mock

Microsoft enjoys getting money so they forced Nitrado to run their company through Xbox stores

J

Jimmy Toles

The server I'm gonna admin for is working on a sponsorship.. so our is covered if we get enough subscribers on the YouTube channel set up

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom