Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Are you always trying to find a server that has no admin abuse or admins having their...

S

Scott Van

Are you always trying to find a server that has no admin abuse or admins having their favourite tribe?? Well come join nuka world, the ragnarock server, where the admins are only there for dino wipes they attack only if you attack them, plain and simple right?? The weight on nuka world is infinite so you can carry around everything you need for raids or day to day chores. Most of the player and dino stats are boosted with my personal Rex having 20k melee. (btw I am not a admin on this server) now no one has claimed alpha yet, the server was wiped about 3 days ago. So if your looking for some hardcore pvp without any rules except orp which is for people who work day in, day out. Message me or comment here if you would like to join or hardcore pvp server. Plus a starter pack will be given it will contain: a lvl 767 griffin, Indy, chembench, metal structures for a starter base and asc tools, starters are one per person.

S

Scott Van

Austin Lang

R

Ron Bixler

Really

S

Scott Van

What??

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom